1 teaspoon = 100 Seabuchthorn berries
High concentration of entire carrying incl. shell, pork and kernels with all useful antioxidants and organic acids. Rawfood produced without additives or added sugar.
Perfect as vitaminwater, in smoothies, porridge or in drinks. Mix between 1-2 teaspoons per 2 dl of liquid ( hot or cold)
Seabuchthorn contains 10 vitamins, 24 trace elements and 18 amino acids, including omega 3, 6, 7 and 9, and the important vitamins like A, B, C and E.
Heatlh claims approved by ESFA (European Safety Food Authority)
• Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and protects cells against oxidative stress. Helps to reduce fatigue, fatigue and increase iron retention. Contributes to normal collagen formation which is important for the normal function of the blood vessel, skin, cartilage and bone.
• Vitamin E helps protect the cells from oxidative stress.
• Potassium contributes to normal nerve and muscle function as well as to maintain normal blood pressure.
• Fiber rich foods help keep blood fat levels low and contribute to normal intestinal flora and function.
• Omega 3 plays an important role in brain growth and development, regulation of blood pressure, renal function, and inflammatory and immunological reactions.
Nutrient content /100 g Energy 928 kJ/222 kcal
Carbohydrates 29,5 g
- of which sugars 10,7 g - fructose 3,0 g
- glucose 7,3 g
- sucrose < 1 g
Protein 2,7 g
Ash 1,5 g
Fat 10 g
- monounsaturated fatty acids 4,5 g
- polyunsaturated fatty acids 0,4 g
- saturated fatty acids 2,7 g
Vitamin C 330 mg
Storage: Shelf life 1 year as unopened. Open bottle is used within 1 month.
Store dry and cool, open bottle stored in max + 8C. Best before date see the bottom of the bottle.